UPDATE, Dec 16, 2013: We have identified the source of the "Empty Inbox" issue, and produced a fix. As soon as we receive Apple's standard approval, you'll be able to download the update Talkler 1.2 — with the fix and some excellent NEW features as well! To learn the moment we launch new features or updates, join the Talkler List: http://talkler.com/signup
THANK YOU to the users who wrote in with information, helping us track down the cause!
There is a new known issue affecting a small number of iOS 7 users, but not others. We're working to identify the common thread among those who are affected.
If you've experienced this issue and can share some information with us, it will help us track down the cause and suggest a fix. Please send the following info to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- The name of your email provider for the problem email account.
- Have you successfully connected any other email account with Talkler? If so, who was the provider?
- Have you updated Talkler to the latest version from the App Store? (Currently Talkler v1.1.8.)
- Can you confirm if you're using iOS 7?
- What device are you using?
- Have you tried deleting the problem email account from Talkler and starting fresh?
- Have you tried checking for new mail a few times, and giving Talkler at least 5 full minutes for the first email download?
Thanks in advance for your help in solving this issue. With your help, we'll get affected users "Talkling" soon!
- The Talkler Help Team