ABSOLUTELY. Your passwords and email contents stay safe and private. Always.
Some of the ways we maintain World-Class Security:
- Passwords are encrypted and are never readable by humans.
Encryption is rigorously imposed via Secure Socket Layers (SSL) for all email protocols (Exchange, POP and IMAP).
- Talkler issues a 4-digit Verification Code via SMS text message to ensure ownership of the mobile device on which it's installed..
Industry-wide standards and conventions are always enforced.
- Talkler utilizes Transport Layer Security (TLS) for all servers that support it.
- Talkler issues a Security Verification alert to your email address whenever someone attempts to connect an email account with Talkler. The alert details both user-entered data (such as name and email) and automatically captured security data (such as IP address).
- Talkler is more secure than Cloud-based speech recognition. Cloud speech requires a round trip for each user utterance, to and from the Cloud. This means that anything overheard by a Cloud-based app can be hacked while in transit between your device and the Cloud.
- Talkler, instead, processes speech directly on your phone using advanced on-device speech recognition. This prevents what you say from being hacked while in transit — because what you say is never sent up to the Cloud for processing. (Even better: You'll never have to hear "Please try your request again later" when you're in a cellphone dead zone — Talkler understands even when you have zero bars!)
Still have questions? Write us. We love questions! email@example.com