It's sometimes helpful to share screenshots of your email account settings in Talkler with our Help team. We can often spot problems that might not be apparent to users.
It's easy, secure, and only takes a minute. Here's how:
1. Launch Talkler on your iPhone...
2. Tap the Settings gear at the bottom right.
3. Under Email Accounts, tap the email you're troubleshooting. If you don't see the email address, then start fresh by tapping Add Account and entering your name, email, password and optional domain.
4. Take screenshot #1 of the top of the account settings screen by pressing the power button and Home button together.
5. Scroll down and take screenshot #2 of the Outgoing mail settings.
6. Launch the Photos app on your iPhone. Select the 2 screenshots in the Camera Roll (Select button top right, then tap the 2 screenshots).
7. Tap the Share button (lower left), and mail the images to email@example.com
PRIVACY NOTE: Your passwords always appear onscreen as • • • • so your private info stays private.